Friday, October 01, 2004

Grow some balls

I was absolutely riveted by the debate last night. Bush sounded exactly like people I've earwitnessed during business meetings: you did something wrong, your boss calls you in, and you just choke when you try to explain all the good reasons why things are fucked up, repeat yourself idiotically, smile, repeat steps 1-3.

Would you describe the insurgents as "vociferous"? "The enemy understands a free Iraq will be a major defeat in their ideology of hatred. That's why they're fighting so vociferously." Dick. I know, I know, high pressure venue, etc. I probably would have said "vicariously". But the guy is the leader of a super power and there's an aide no less than 10 feet from him carrying the nuclear launch "ball".

Mojo only has one testicle right now. It's the size of a immature lima bean. STUD!

No comments: